Our Services: Retirement Planning
Planning for your retirement whether you're 25 or 65 can be a daunting task. It's often very confusing for the average consumer to really fully understand the plans available to them--the benefits, pitfalls, expenses, tax issues-- How much should I do and why? What is the actual impact of a simple decision such as saving in a particular plan and what it is going to mean to them 5 or even 35 years from now?
Putting money away in a retirement account of some kind may seem simple enough, but rarely has anyone sat down to figure out some of the details associated with the plan they have, how it's working for them and most importantly, how and when they're going to live on it when the time comes that they want to call it quits and enjoy the fruits of their labor.
Planning for your retirement is not a "microeconomic" (stand alone) issue. It should not be done without factoring in all of life's expenses (both living, pre-tax and after-tax), future needs, issues and uncertainties. It amazing how so many Americans will tie up hundreds of thousands of dollars (till retirement) without looking at their financial life from a "macroeconomic" (the big picture) standpoint. Dettlaff & Company representatives are skilled and experienced in the field of retirement services and not that of just saving, but distributing your wealth and retirement and showing you how it can be done in the most effective and efficient manner.
Our retirement services are very diversified and so should your retirement plan. Contact us at Dettlaff & Company, Inc. for a no obligation analysis of your retirement program. Combine, rollover, consolidate, diversify, asset allocate...we will take the time to educate you and be your retirement professionals.
We're Equiped To Help You!
- IRA Rollovers
- Stock and Bond Mutual Funds
- Deferred and Immediate Annuities
- Variable and Fixed Annuities
- 401(k) Plans
- 403(b) Plans
- Defined Benefit
- Money Purchase
- Savings Incentive Match Plan for Employees (SIMPLE)
- Profit Sharing
- Company Matching/Salary Reduction
- Simplified Employee Pension (SEP)
- Deferred Compensation Plans
Have You Asked These Questions?
Common questions a person should be asking before, during and into their retirement are some of the following:
- How can I minimize my taxable income into my retirement?
- Based on what I'm saving, what might be my tax bracket after I retire?
- What restrictions, taxes and penalties do I have on the money I am saving now and when I live on it when I'm retired?
- How might my retirement that I am saving for today affect government programs I would be eligible for when I retire?
- What might the cost of living be when I retire and how much will I need to live the lifestyle I am accustomed with and want to maintain?
- How can I plan for health care and medical issues I most likely will be faced with while I am retired?
Find It Here:
- Comprehensive Planning...
- Business Planning...
- Portfolio Analysis / Asset Allocation / Risk Analysis...
- Securities Brokerage...
- Retirement Planning...
- Estate Planning...
- Trust Management...